- Monsters and Their Attributes
Mythical monsters and those of the new
technology, their origins and attributes.
- Construction of the Horror Story: Setting
From hostile nature to haunted houses, the settings
of tales of horror create an unconventional state of time.
- Construction of the Horror Story: Characterization
The triad configuration of characters and their relationships.
Variations in characterization and auxiliary characters.
- Construction of the Horror Story: Plot
Encounters: earthly meets unearthly.
Mother goddesses to the Virgin Mary.
- Background of the Christ Story: Historical
Diaspora and conquest shape the history of the Holy Land.
- Background of the Christ Story: Political
The religiopolitical parties of Palestine: Pharisees,
Sadducees, Essenes and Zealots.
- Background of the Christ Story: Philosophical
The Divine Mission unfolds against a turbulent
confluence of syncretistic ideas and beliefs.
- The Intertestamental Writings
The bridge between the Old and New Covenants.
- The Messiah
Superhero to supernatural being.
- The Christ Story: Setting, Characterizations and Plot
Apocalyptic and natural settings,
the Holy Triad, Divine encounters.
- A Comparison of the Horror Story
and the Christ Story
Shared similarities of the apparently dissimilar.
- Horror in the Horror Story
When common relationships turn uncommon.
- Horror in the Christ Story
The nature of the uncommon encounter.
The prerogative of the gods.
Contemporary expression for a psychological antiquity.
The paradox of Jesus: Jewish man and Christian God.